1. Set up a small area like you would a kickball field.
you have two teams. one team line up behind home base. The other team will spread out in the outfield
2. The pitcher will will roll the ball to the first person kicking it.
3. The first person will kick the ball and run around all the bases.
4. All the outfielder's must have every person touch the ball before they can tag the person or touch home base.
5. There are no outs. Every single person kicks.
6. once every person kicks, then you rotate from outfield to kicking.
7. Have fun!
Here is a video to watch about the activity:
Tara Storts, Creative Connection Kids